I am so deeply flattered and humbled to receive such an award! I was nominated for the Encouraging Thunder Award by the lovely, incredibly talented, and and beautiful sister blogger Nena from Younfolded! I am always finding interesting posts of her out in nature strutting her stuff while staying healthy and fit all while staying stylish. She is truly an inspiration. Show her some love on her blog! You will not be disappointed!
What you can do with this award:
- Post it on your blog
- Grant other bloggers the award
What you can’t do with this award:
- Abuse or misuse the logo
- Claim that it is your logo
What should I do after receiving the award?
- Enjoy it!
- Give thanks via comments and likes and mention the person nominating you
- Mention your purpose in blogging or joining the social media
My Purpose in Blogging
I began to blog as a way something of a journal for the world but also as a way to educate others about Myasthenia Gravis. I was tired of so many people being misinformed and yet so many people close to me wanted to know what was going on. It also helped to reduce my anxiety which was a bonus! So I began blogging as a way to not only inform them but also the world as this posts to my other social media and they can see how I am I feeling that day. I also have a great joy in making others laugh. I feel that we should smile through our pain and never look like what we have been through. I share my hilarious moments because 1) I can’t make this stuff up and 2) laughter is life’s best medicine. Life is too short to sit and frown day in and day out!
The following are the bloggers I am nominating (there are so many to nominate, but I will stick with my rule of 5 just because I thought that was a fair number):
1) Kerri Williams at Bipoloar To Happiness – She struggles though her day to day life to bring through her view of what life is like on her side of mental health and it’s edgy and quick-witted.
2) Egypt at LoveTrips – Her shorts stories, poems, and experiences are full of explosively passionately moments that we make your feel as if you are going through that moment in life with her even if you have never experienced anything like that before. She is an amazing painter of words and I can’t get enough of her page.
3) Debbie Sue (Sarah) at Sarah’s Attic of Treasures – Debbie Sue post recipes (which is what caught my wandering eye, lol) and inspirational quotes all all other wonderful snippets of love. She is a positively a sweetheart.
4) Puspita at Mitt Liv Blog – Her poems are so beautiful and intriguing you should check her out!
5) Tyrone Pierre from An Inviting Piece of Pie – His blog is amazing his way with words are so eloquent. He says he has bloggers envy due to how some bloggers pages look and such but I secretly have a bit of bloggers envy from his page due to his way with words. I need to bone up on my SAT words, LOL. 😉
Nena, thank you once again for this wonderful honor!
I appreciate all of you who have been reading my blog and I am over the moon and back for your continued support of my antics, LOL. I am still new as I have only been blogging for 2 months but I am proud to say in that time I have reached 59 followers and 643 views in my 2 months. I never would have thought that possible so fast. This would not be possible without all of you and I THANK YOU ALL from the bottom of my heart. I feel so warm each time I read your blogs and get to respond to you personally! I enjoy it!