I was nominated for this award by the cool yet snarky Kerri Williams From Bipolar to Happiness, and I want to thank you for that. I greatly appreciate these awards even though I know some of you are like why on earth do people keep handing these out they are so cheesy, but I’m cheese ball and they make me feel wonderful and I feel they really uplift others!
Firstly, the rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you;
- Answer the 11 questions set out by the nominator;
- Nominate 11 followers to receive this award and ask them 11 questions.
I liked Kerri’s questions so much I want to answer them and then ask the same ones of my nominees…
- Dogs or cats? Dogs
- Favourite movie? the labyrinth, hands down
- Favourite actor? that’s a tough one, ugh, but I will watch anything with robing williams, LL cool J or Charlize Theron
- What type of music do you listen to? Neosoul and Gospel mostly
- Are you scared of the dentist? not really I have a really good and gentle dentist that has reformed my opinion of dentists
- Do you have any phobias? yep I have Anginophobia, fear of being choked/ choking due to having MG and several surgeries that they did not put me to sleep for that were near or on my neck/ throat and feeling that pressure while having a build up of mucus and choking on my mucus and needing suction…so not really irrational or unfounded…
- Fruit or vegetables? fruits I like the sweet tastes and the juiciness that comes with them
- Do you have any allergies? YEPPERS…Penicillian, Bees, Latex, and some meds
- Where in the world do you live? The U.S. in North Carolina
- What is your favourite book? Man I have to pick just ONE AHHHH. I guess I will go back to the one I still remember the most and still love and will probably read to my kids when I have some. It’s called I will Love You Forever by Robert Munsch. I used to read it over and over when I was younger and try to sing it to myself when I was younger like I thought it should be done.
- What is your favourite past or present tv program? A different World because I wanted to live their life in college. It seemed so cool. Then I wondered how real it was. Then I missed the program for years. When I started watching the reruns of it years after it ended I was like yep these things definitely happened to me and that was so real, LOL. It made me reminisce.
OK Nominees Your Turn, so upon accepting this award please answer the questions below:
- Dogs or cats?
- Favourite movie?
- Favourite actor?
- What type of music do you listen to?
- Are you scared of the dentist?
- Do you have any phobias?
- Fruit or vegetables?
- Do you have any allergies?
- Where in the world do you live?
- What is your favourite book?
- What is your favourite past or present tv program?