THE LONG AWAITED LOVELY BLOG AWARD
It took me about 2 1/2 weeks to finally be able to go back and respond to this amazing award with due justice. I have been lucky enough to be nominated for the Lovely Blog Award by the oh so gorgeous Tou89lou. Go check out her blog – I love it!
I just want to take a moment to thank everyone who reads, likes, comments, follows and supports my blog. I have received several nominations and awards in the last six months but this one is one I have secretly been hoping to receive for quite some time. I have no idea really why I wanted it but I just did. I think it was because I wanted people to think that I gave off a ‘lovely’ vibe inside and out no matter what my design looked like. That I did not have to spend a lot of money to get my point across and fill you guys will love and fun. It means the world to me knowing that people take time out of their day to actually read and take an interest in my thoughts and opinions. I have only been blogging for a 6 short months and I have been blown away by the response I have received already. It is so exciting to see stats and love and support that shows that people really are so nice and caring. TO know there is a community out there. To be able to keep track of them and be able to go back and talk to them.
The rules for award acceptance are:
Each nominee must thank the person who nominated them (including a link to their blog). They must list the rules and post the blog award badge in the post.
They must add 7 facts about themself.
They must nominate 15 other bloggers and notify them that they have been nominated.
7 Facts about me
1. I have Myasthenia Gravis but it does not have me.
2. My favorite color is blue (yep i may be a bit of a tom boy with that one but I’m ok with that, lol)
3. I love adrenaline rushes and most anything to do with them. So I like roller coasters, I’m scuba certified, I have been bungee jumping, I enjoy adventure races, hey I will try just about anything at least once.
4. I have a slight obsession with the Asian culture, lol. I love anime, their clothing, history, food ( I even cook many of their foods at home from scratch weekly), architecture, art forms, etc…
5. I am a musician/ singer
6. I have Generalized Anxiety Disorder (my triggers include high financial issues, car issues, and Terri we share this one –> I get anxiety when I have to drive somewhere I haven’t been before. I panic about getting lost and finding somewhere to park) I take several forms of GPS–my phone, my husband’s phone, and regular GPS in addition to turn by turn written directions for long trips and a phone number. I refuse to get lost!
7. I have 2 master’s in 2 different forms of psychology.
Here are my nominations for blogs that I enjoy following:
Go check them out too!
As always thanks for reading 🙂