You are sitting in bed thinking about how you grew up and nicknames and how you got them and how crazy these names sound and how you have basically named everyone around you. How these are badges of honor.
Or the rant about people at work cannot just say certain things and to you they way they do or do certain things with certain expectations and you had some whimsical witty punchline.
Then there is the ever comical/ or serious moment that happens to you that you have been meaning to tell your blogger community and has just been slipping your mind or you have not had time for and you have wrote or re-wrote the story a million times in your head and yet to actually put it to paper (typed it).
I know I am not the only one who has this habit. I do this at least once a day when I do not actually blog. I actually talk out loud or nearly talk out loud the blog that I would have written that day. I think sometimes, what a missed opportunity to share with you all. Sometimes I get mad that I cannot remember that awesome punchline that seemed so great and I had perfectly in mind just moments before and could not get to my computer or paper in time. It just leaves me. I give it to you universe.
It’s like the novelist or poet. I just get so annoyed.
I know this can get better when I am not as stressed and when I just allow this to happen but I also know that with more regular practice like when I first started blogging this is less of a frequent occurrence. I must get my mojo back.
Big shout out to My Eye Candy for nominating me for the LIEBSTER award. I am so flattered to be nominated again for this award. I think My Eye Candy’s blog is amazing and you should really check out her blog.
- Make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you and include the Liebster Award sticker in the post.
- Nominate 5-10 other bloggers and notify them of this in one of their posts.
- All nominated bloggers are to have less than 200 followers.
- Answer the 10 questions posed by your nominator and create 10 different questions for your nominees to answer. Or, you can repeat the same questions.
- Copy these rules into your post.
My Answers are:
1. Spider man or venom? I prefer a bit darker and more edgy costume so venom, LOL
2. Where are you from? Raleigh, NC (USA)
3. Where is you dream holiday destination? Japan when the cherry blossoms bloom
4. 100,000 dollars to eat a can full of worms, would you? Yep as long as I can prepare them the way I want and plug my nose, I would do it ‘Bizzare Foods’ style like television show and try to make it gourmet, lol
5. What is you favorite holiday? April Fool’s then Halloween
6. Who is you ultimate celebrity crush? LL Cool J then Idris Elba
7. Do you play any sports? yes, I swim, do adventure runs, whitewater raft
8. Do you believe in life after death? I believe in Heaven
9. Are you married, single or dating? Married and I still date my husband 🙂
10. If you could be anyone who would you like to be? Sanaa Lathan or Angelina Jolie
I nominate (because I love your blogs and the content is what just keeps drawing me in- check out these amazing blogs) :
of life she writes
Here are the questions you need to answer:
1. If you could be any superhero or Supervillian would you be?
2. Where are you from?
3. Where is you dream destination?
4. 100,000 dollars to eat a can full of worms, would you?
5. What is you favorite holiday?
6. Who is you ultimate celebrity crush?
7. If you could choose one sense to lose which would it be (sight, touch, smell, hearing, or taste)?
8. If you could have one superpower what would it be and why?
9. Are you married, single or dating?
10. If you could be anyone who would you like to be?